Welcome to the Patient's Guide ®
The Patient's Guide combines the collective wisdom of patient experiences with information provided by expert skin care physicians. Visitors have access to skin care's leading minds and can hear from fellow patients about how treatment impacted their lives. We welcome posts from patients who've had procedures performed, as well as questions from prospective patients. We do not evaluate, guarantee, warrant, or ensure the accuracy of any content posted on our websites by users. This user-generated content is not representative of the opinions or judgments of the Patient's Guide, its parent, affiliates, shareholders, contractors, member physicians, or assigns.
We do ask that you conform to our community guidelines is you wish to post content to our websites. These guidelines are:
1. Do not include personal contact information such as email address, physical address, phone number, IM, etc. These will be removed or may result in the removal of your comment/post/rating.
2. Do not vote more than once. If you have had a procedure performed, we welcome you to comment on your experience, however only do so once. More than one time and you unfairly and inaccurately slant information for prospective patients. "Spamming" our rating system will result in removal of all comments/posts/ratings.
3. Please make posts in English, with appropriate grammar (ie no ALL CAPS or typos). We are in development of new additional language sites and welcome posts on those sites.
4. Comment/Rating/Post Subject to Review and Editing. We reserve the right to edit posts to ensure their coherence and consistency on the Sites. See our Terms of Service to learn more about how we handle this information.
5. Do not repeat or copy others. The purpose of our comments/ratings/posts system is to educate our visitors. If you copy and/or repeat other posts excessively, this may result in the removal of the offending posts or the addition of that post to an existing comment/post. If you didn't come up with your information (ie stole it somewhere online), please do not post it here.
6. We reserve the right to remove any post/comment/rating. We will not tolerate posts that:
- b. Are commercial or overt advertisements.
- c. Are deemed to be misrepresenting one's rightful identity for commercial ends or falsely representing oneself.
- d. Include a copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other third party proprietary rights of another entity without consent.
- e. Redirect traffic away from our website.
- f. Are deemed to disclose information which the user does not have rightful access to or right to disclose.
7. No Legal Language. Please keep your posts/comments/ratings free of legal language or legalese.